Intro-Bruno

You can write in english - we will try to answer in english too ;)

Intro-Bruno

Postby bruno » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Dzien dobry,

My name is Bruno, I’m 25 and living in Switzerland. After some exchanges with Sebastian, I discovered your forum.

About reenactment, I've started to collect American and German stuff in 1999 and did my first reenactment event in 2001. Since this time I've been doing many different impressions in France, Italy, Finland, Switzerland and UK. The list would be long… my main historical focus is about Italy and Southern France (41-45) and my favorite reenactment events are the ones I organize: Alpine events !

I’ve started to read books about the Rising only in 2008 and I'm getting interested into the Battalion Zośka during the Rising. I went few times in Warsaw to visit my friend who lives in Warsaw. I think the fact to discover Warsaw with her made me interested by the Rising !

I hope I will have to opportunity to share with you info/photos about the UpRising.

Serdecznie dziękuję!
:D :D :D

Bruno
bruno

Re: Intro-Bruno

Postby Sebol » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Welcome on board :twisted:

Nice picture :) , next one will be with "Błyskawica" 8-)
Sebol

Postby Kosynier » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 am

Hi Bruno an welcome on board !

If you speaking French in Uniformes Magazine N°276 it have an article on the uprising . So perhaps you have already read it ?

http://www.uniformes-mag.com/index.php? ... &Itemid=76

Few years ago the author of this article , had a living History Group named " Aigle Blanc " ( white Eagle ) and uprising was one of their theme .

See you .
Image"Polskie żołnierzy przyjezdzace ze wszystkich krajów , walcza o wolność innych narodów,Lecz umieraja zawsze z myślą o Polsce ."
When one man says to another,"I know what let's do today, let's play the war game."... everybody dies !
Kosynier

Postby bruno » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi Kosynier,

Thanks for the info. I saw it in Uniformes Magazine, it is a nice intro. Do you know if the Living History Group " Aigle Blanc " is still active? It would a pleasure to get in contact with the author :D

Bruno
bruno

Postby Kosynier » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi Bruno ;

In fact i don't know :? It's a long time i didn't see them in Militaria Mag . I will ask to a friend if he know something .

See you
Image"Polskie żołnierzy przyjezdzace ze wszystkich krajów , walcza o wolność innych narodów,Lecz umieraja zawsze z myślą o Polsce ."
When one man says to another,"I know what let's do today, let's play the war game."... everybody dies !
Kosynier

Postby Andrzej » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Bruno,

nice to see you here. I's realy good picture :)

Andrzej Mazur

"W życiu musi być dobrze i niedobrze.
Bo jak jest tylko dobrze,
to jest niedobrze"

ks. Jan Twardowski
Andrzej

Postby Maciek » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi Bruno ;)

That picture must be done at the very first day of Warsaw Rising'44; lamp is working, means the power station is ok, window is in good condition... :)
Can You make a white and black photo version? :) will be more realistic ;)

Fantastic job!!! Congratulations!
"We do not beg for freedom - we fight for it."
Maciek

Postby bruno » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 am

Thank you for your comments !

Yes, Maciek, last year I did some reenactment pics about the early beginning of the uprising with two other friends. It was our first time, doing this impression. We are planning another day before the end of this year with more specific equipments.

Bruno
:D
Last edited by bruno on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruno

Postby Sebol » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Nice shots Bruno, however on no 2nd picture the MG42 cocking handle after loading always must be in forward position, and why the sights are down position ?

Forgive me, but you know me... :lol:
Sebol

Postby bruno » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Eheh... let's say he's waiting for the ammo... euh... ok, ok, you're right :lol: :lol: :lol:
bruno

Next

Return to English Corner