Witaj

You can write in english - we will try to answer in english too ;)

Witaj

Postby Cenowski » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Witaj,

Niestety tylko trochę mówię po Polsku i będę pisać tam po angielsku. Mam kilka pytań.

I just found your existence and would like to say that i see a great group has been made. Does any of the group intend to expand into the re enactment of different divisions from all parts of Polish History in the future or only Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie?

Is everyone in the group Polish or of Polish descent?

What sort of events do you guys get involved in?

Regards

Kris
Cenowski

Re: Witaj

Postby Kosynier » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi Kris !

All the guys in the group are Polish :lol: And at the present time they reenacting online two units who are the 1 Polish independant para brigade and the 3 Carpathian Rifle Division . But they will tell you more i think ;)

See you
Kosa
Image"Polskie żołnierzy przyjezdzace ze wszystkich krajów , walcza o wolność innych narodów,Lecz umieraja zawsze z myślą o Polsce ."
When one man says to another,"I know what let's do today, let's play the war game."... everybody dies !
Kosynier

Postby Maciek » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:58 am

Hello Cenowski.

Nice to see You here. Would tell us something more about You, please?
And yes, we are all Polish or Polish descent, but everyone are more than welcome :)
"We do not beg for freedom - we fight for it."
Maciek

Postby Sebol » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:40 am

Hi Kris :)

Cenowski wrote:...

I just found your existence and would like to say that i see a great group has been made. Does any of the group intend to expand into the re enactment of different divisions from all parts of Polish History in the future or only Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie?

Thanks for kind words ;) Well at the moment our FTF group has two section as Kosa said, and I think at the moment it's enought :twisted: The members of the group must have 3 diferent type of uniforms, 2x BD & 1xKD with all equipment etc.
Group has 4 members at the moment and for this reason we are not planning to expand new units for now, but maybe one day if the group will get bigger, who knows ;)

Cenowski wrote:Is everyone in the group Polish or of Polish descent?

Yes we are all Polish ;) but we are open to everyone.

Cenowski wrote:What sort of events do you guys get involved in?

It depends but mainly we take a part in the following: Military Odyssey & ABWO.

We are organizing our plan for next year at the moment and it will be published soon.

Thanks for your interest
Seb
Sebol

Postby Cenowski » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Maciek wrote:Nice to see You here. Would tell us something more about You, please?

Nie ma problemu..... Im not directly Polish at all, however i have a big interest in Polska/Polish History and also my wife to be next year is Polish. I think Polish re enactment is very good as it is a great way of remembering those who fought in various Battles and Wars and times through out Polish History.

Do you guys work with other Polish Para groups? I saw some pictures and there was more than 4 of you..... I know there is a 1SBS group in Warszawa somewhere, maybe this group?

Also i would like to ask you how much roughly did it cost you to gather all the equipment you need per individual? It seems buy looking around it is not cheap.

Regards

Kris
Cenowski

Postby Kosynier » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi ;

In fact in Poland there are two groups in LODZ ( 1 SBS is one of this ) and one in warsaw ( so i think :? )

Myself and Marcin ( from Belgium ) we are " free electrons " . I'm not part of any group because i'm leaving in France but if I can ,I reinforced the group :D Like others friends .

About the material , i think guys will bring you all the informations you need like the good adress . So if you surfing on our forum , you will have 50 % answers at your questions .

See you
Image"Polskie żołnierzy przyjezdzace ze wszystkich krajów , walcza o wolność innych narodów,Lecz umieraja zawsze z myślą o Polsce ."
When one man says to another,"I know what let's do today, let's play the war game."... everybody dies !
Kosynier

Postby Sebol » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Kosynier wrote:Hi ;

In fact in Poland there are two groups in LODZ ( 1 SBS is one of this ) and one in warsaw ( so i think :? )

Myself and Marcin ( from Belgium ) we are " free electrons " . I'm not part of any group because i'm leaving in France but if I can ,I reinforced the group :D Like others friends .

Don't forget about Polish friends from Ireland ! :twisted:
Sebol

Postby Hasiorex » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 am

Hear hear ! :)

Our polish para section in Ireland is growing, on the last private event we had 9 polish paras and there's a possibility to have a few more ;)

Regards

Hasiorex

Postby Maciek » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:17 am

All groups are growing ;) Hopefully, at the end of the season we will have a full (irish-brit)platoon of Polish paras ;)
"We do not beg for freedom - we fight for it."
Maciek

Postby Kosynier » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 am

Sebol wrote:
Kosynier wrote:Hi ;

Don't forget about Polish friends from Ireland ! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Prawda zaponialem tych Leipreachán , bo nie widzialem ich tęcza ;)

Ale to fajna wiadomosc moze na drugi rok na ABWO " Polska Sekta na Zachodzie " przejedzie w mocy ;)

Dobra ide biegac po ślimaków do jedzenia :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kosynier

Next

Return to English Corner