hello

You can write in english - we will try to answer in english too ;)

hello

Postby brian » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Hello my dear friends , I hope this finds you all well ,it was very good to see you at Duxford and I am very pleased that your numbers are growing , please let me introduce myself , my name is Brian Parfitt and I am a member of the 16 Parachute Field Ambulance 1st Airborne division lhg I hold the rank of Major
I live near Bath in somerset and have stayed and toured in Poland for many years , mainly in zakopane , lodz and of course warsaw , I have allways had the greatest admiration for the Polish People , and feel that Poland was let down by the intervention of President Truman who as we know gave everything to the Russians , much to the horror of Churchill , and due to politics were not allowed to take part in the Victory parade , :( as Andrejz knows I welcome Polish people here in England and I have openly helped many polish people here in Bath with work etc, if you have any members in this part of the world I would like to meet you , and if you have any events which I am going to and a member needs a lift I would be more than happy to oblige ! Keep up the Great work your Fathers would be proud of You , look forward to hearing from you ! :D
brian

Re: hello

Postby Kosynier » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi Brian and welcome on their forum :D

Is this your group ? : http://www.spanglefish.com/16parachutefieldambulance/

So Churchill during the yalta meeting was in disagreement with Truman , but Truman said him to shut up because there was other interest in game .... In first the wellbeing of the British population with the U.S. aid . We will not rewrite history today !!!

With my greetings from France .
Image"Polskie żołnierzy przyjezdzace ze wszystkich krajów , walcza o wolność innych narodów,Lecz umieraja zawsze z myślą o Polsce ."
When one man says to another,"I know what let's do today, let's play the war game."... everybody dies !
Kosynier

Postby przemek85 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello Brian :) Warm welcome in our forum, and thanks for visiting us ;)
przemek85

Postby Andrzej » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi Brian

As Przemek said: Warm welcome on our forum :)
Can't wait for the next show ;)

See you @ Military Show ;)

Andrzej Mazur

"W życiu musi być dobrze i niedobrze.
Bo jak jest tylko dobrze,
to jest niedobrze"

ks. Jan Twardowski
Andrzej

Postby brian » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello Friends and yes it is my group
brian

Postby Kosynier » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Brian :D Thanx !!!! ;)
Image"Polskie żołnierzy przyjezdzace ze wszystkich krajów , walcza o wolność innych narodów,Lecz umieraja zawsze z myślą o Polsce ."
When one man says to another,"I know what let's do today, let's play the war game."... everybody dies !
Kosynier

Return to English Corner